A journey into Enchanted Valley where time stands still for a rustic chalet built in 1931 and the bears frolic in the warming rays of the spring sun. A wilder romp like none other in the Olympics!
WilderRomp is your destination for gear reviews, helpful tips, and insights for all of your adventures. Through our trip reports, we hope to inspire you enough to get outside and do a bit of romping of your own. Be it day hiking, or backpacking, we’ll have it covered. And we’ll sprinkle in the occasional bikepacking trip just to spice things up a bit. We have a casual and laid-back approach, focused on fun adventuring for everyone. While we may occasionally share a longer trek, most you can plan over a long weekend. So, sit back and relax for a bit, and then get up and get out into The Wilder.
Recent Gear Reviews
- MSR Pocket Rocket Deluxe vs Soto WindmasterJune 5, 2021 - 12:53 pm
- Finding the Ultimate Ultralight Backpacking Pillow – Updated!April 27, 2021 - 2:40 pm
- Gear Mod: Ground Sheet for Trail ZeroMarch 23, 2021 - 10:01 am
- Gear Mods: Osprey Ultralight Stuff Pack Sternum StrapMarch 22, 2021 - 10:17 pm
- Canister Stove Performance Test: Boil Time and EfficiencyMarch 20, 2021 - 4:24 pm